Hello Fellow Members of Creative Thinkers International—
The CTI admin team would like to take this time to thank you for joining our site and to discuss some issues related to it.
At present, full access to CTI is restricted to members only. However, because CTI is designed to showcase and promote the works of creative artists, as well as to share such work with a worldwide audience, we will soon begin tests that allow full access for visitors to CTI.
With increased access, we will experience increased growth in membership. It will be impossible to keep track of every single posting by every single member, and for that reason I am inviting current members to submit any suggestions you may have pertaining to conduct on the site. To start off, we are presenting the guidelines below. Please feel free to submit suggestions for changes, additions, or clarifications. These and any issues pertaining to conduct on the site will be maintained in the CTI Membership Guidelines Forum.
CTI MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free an open to all those interested in either the producttion or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any obscenely inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.
The CTI Team