After receiving suggestions that it might be too time-consuming to track down clues pertaining to each CTI Spotlight Artist without knowing who the artist was, we have decided to divide the quiz questions into 2 types. The answer for half will be the name of the actual Spotlight Artist. And the answer for the second half will refer to a fact or blog posted by the Spotlight Artist with the artist’s name already provided as part of the question. To qualify to win a gift bag, answers are due back to CTI via email by Saturday, September 21, 2008. To help you along, you can find all the CTI artists by clicking here: http://creativethinkersintl.ning.com/forum/topic/listForCategory?ca...
AND THE QUESTIONS ARE:
1. Who was CTI’s very first Spotlight Artist?
2. Spotlight artist Bernice Angoh, the author of Lemonade Street
, is editor-in-chief of which women’s publication?
3. Which spotlight artist is editor of the literary ezine Poet’s Picturebook
4. What is the name of the cartoon by spotlight artist Sara Louise published in the ezine Poetry, Life and Times
5. Which spotlight artist calls Germany home and earlier this year shared photos of her trip to Egypt?
6. What is the name of spotlight artist Michael Guy’s latest CD release?
7. Which CTI spotlight artist recently released a book of poetry entitled Passions of Love
8. In spotlight artist BlackBirdHyperDrive’s blog poem titled “Soothing Waters,” what does the narrator say after this line: “you say "I'm one!"
9. Which spotlight artist recently interviewed artist Luther E. Vann and author Aberjhani for her Grits.com Radio Show?
10. What is the name of the Hip Hop group in which the son of spotlight artist Art Hernandez performs in the video on his profile page?
11. Which spotlight artist wrote the metaphysical novel titled Sacred Vow
12. In addition to being a visual artist, poet, and short story writer, spotlight artist Kimmy Van Kooten also enjoys playing what musical instrument?
13. Which spotlight artist has started more groups at CTI than any other?
14. In addition to being described as a poet and short story writer, spotlight artist Mitzi K. Jackson is also known as the “First Lady” of what?
15. Who is the spotlight artist whose paintings were featured at the Telfair Museum Jepson Center for the Arts throughout the past summer?
16. Other than “Whale Song,” what are the titles of any two novels by spotlight artist Cheryl Kaye Tardif?
17. Which spotlight artist states on her profile page, in the description of favorite music, that “Right now I am in love with Rascal Flatts and Chris Brown”?
18. Which spotlight artist is not only a painter and author of such philosophical essays as “Intellectual Orgasm,” but also composes a unique style of techno-ethnic music?
19. What is the name of the women’s empowerment group founded by spotlight artist Miriam K. Center?
20. Which spotlight artist is actually a literary ezine that has been on the Internet for 10 years?
21. What famous former U.S. president is on the cover of spotlight artist Georg Georg Edvard Mateos’ book, The Man on the Grassy Knoll
And that’s it! Now let’s have fun!
The CTI Admin Folks