the bruised ego,
that refuses to let go,
the scar left on your minds thoughts,
the manifestation of insanity,
that tells you the world is yours alone to control.
the Id that talks behind your Ego's back,
that tells it to do things that will bring your conscience to pallid pallor,
that will make your heart and conscience feel shame.
the amorphic atrophy of morality,
that brings about the totality of your moral centers' collapse,
the voice that yells over your conscience,
when it is given the light of angels,
so that the devils darkness may overlap.
the reverly of the Devil,
that plays in the playground of your soul,
that treats your spirit like a plaything,
that assaults you minds control.
...and do you feel it?
the jackhammer of a heart that can no longer beat,
and than beats like a freight train out of control?
Do you feel the heat of the hellfires furance that laid hidden in your hearts hearth,
awating its' birth with the red hot prodding of the secret intention,
that is your ego's hidden invention?
...and do you feel the invasion of your minds sanctum sanctorum?
the violation of the sancity of your minds peace?
Do you hear the malific melody of a consant chanting of devilish sounds in your mind?
a demonic chanting of sound,
the meaning of which,
your mortal mind cannot find?
I feel it,
for I am all of this and more,
as I hide like curled black smoke inside your thoughts,
a sinister smoke curled into itself,
as I derail your minds thought process,
and guide it to mallicious machinations;
I sprout the seeds of invasion,
as I act as that delirious deus ex machina in your mind,
and I entice your mind into morbid fascinations and compulsions,
the thoughts that would turn the devil himself pale,
if these fascinations and compulsions he could bring to reality through magical incantations.
..but what am I really?
is something you will have to discover on your own...
I am..the bruised ego,that refuses to let go,the scar left on your minds thoughts,the manifestation of insanity,that tells you the world is yours alone to control.I am...the Id that talks behind…Continue
Wail of siren blares into disrupted vision of sound,blue and red prelude flashing before my eyes;Car stops abruptly,in middle of road,amidst the chocking fog;no apparernt reason,as sinister figure…Continue
I am living...upon the edge of a knife...the edge of the precipe of justice,it lies waiting with quiver on the other side,dancing on the edge of a razors edge divide.I am living upon the knifes…Continue
Pits of Hell Thunder of depths persuade…as darkness creeps…Walking in shadows unfledged by howls,casting beneath the feast of the hunters moon…Famished inside emotions…starved within the wastrels of…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.