Well, I am looking forward to this :) I don't know when our first collaborations will be here, but I am sure we will manage to get things going soon. I will be putting other little features here soon, most likely, to give the room some flair. The picture I have is of calliope, godesses of the muses.
"Things should be fun!" could become a mantra in a world full of complains, from the silly ones (the most) to the one we should be listening.
"E puó si muove" because the earth is not the center of the universe but revolves around the sun that revolves around the center of a galaxe that revolves around...what?!!!
We get too serious and stop smiling, people that don't smile seems aggressive or full of rejection that provokes aggressive responses, nobody punches in the nose a man with a pleasant and friendly smile.
Yes, definitely, things should be fun.
:) Well, Georg, in my spiritual path, I've taken it open myself to actively cultivate a child like sense of fun and joy. I take the things seriously that need to be taken seriously, but I find the child like joy we had before gets deteriorated, and I decided to take active steps against that :) It looks like it works. I've had comments on that a couple of times.
Calliope, Goddess of the Muses
has been said calling for inspiration,
for those first building stones
of a literary collaboration with
a child that felt from Ulysses boat,
that Circe couldn't convert into swine
nor the Cyclop make to cry...
A child that writes using shadows for ink.
Old, the child is very old, and yet,
like the Traveler, still searching
from horizon upon horizon
for the mother he never had
and the love he never got.
:) Is this because of my stint of writing in middle english with greek legends? hee hee. Well...I know who my muse is right now...kinda the whole premise of this room! LOL Nice passage. Thanks. I appreciate your participation thus far.
It it not easy for the paria to enter the temple, even if he was invited to do so, despite the Geerk, Roman and Lusitanian gods protected him so far, and Muses, like capricious women they are, would give him a few crumbs of inspiration from time to time.
Mortal, you have been warned.
Here Is My Take On What I Have Learned So Far About Calliope Via Cyber Space-so yes Dear Mortal, Listen to Georg! You Have Been Warned Again -lol ;)
in all her beauty as the goddess of romance…periled
with Persephone…the Queen of the underworld.
For both the Goddess, and the Queen fell into love…
with the very handsome alluring Adonis.
Troubles surmounted…arguing disputes of who he could love…
Dilemma’s resolve was in dire needs…within kingdom’s deity.
Zeus called to his daughter, Calliope…muse of epical poetry,
for she alone shouldered rhetoric persuasion in her philosophies.
Calliope so eloquent in her words…spoke to the three,
after wisdom kissed her lips in thoughts…
she shared the muse of her vision…to keep peace…
Adonis was told within this year…to share his love…
divided equally between his goddess, and queen…
(Written: July 14th, 2008 8:33 a/m)
I Am…I am weakness overcome by strength;I am insecurity within my confidence;I am emotional with passionate love;I am selfish with my generosities;I am honest with my truths;I am poverty overcame by…Continue
Started by Robby Baby (Dark Poet of Amour). Last reply by williamsji maveli Mar 16.
Ok...I will start with a Halo poem; lets see where this goes:Hearts halo:Hearts halo,glows upon my hearts divide,glows through the sifting shafts,of light hid in my soul.Hearts halo,hearkens to me to…Continue
Started by Robby Baby (Dark Poet of Amour) Jul 29, 2008.
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.