"Truly your pen overfloweth with powerhouse prose. Drawing comparison to Ingmar Bergman and Joseph Heller is a pretty big deal! Congratulations to you and the readers who have come to appreciate your exceptional talent.
--May 2008, ELEMENTAL THE POWER OF ILLUMINATED LOVE book of poems featuring art by Luther E. Vann.
--May 2008, THE AMERICAN POET WHO WENT HOME AGAIN book of creative nonfiction, memoir, and literary journalism.
--March 2008, poem “Angel of Hope’s Persistent Flight,” in Poets’ Picturebook Ezine.
--Dec 2007, book of poetry titled THE BRIDGE OF SILVER WINGS.
--November 2007, novel CHRISTMAS WHEN MUSIC ALMOST KILLED THE WORLD (Black Skylark Singing Press)
--September 2007, Launched Creative Thinkers International web site.
--Sept 2008, Grits.com Podcast Interview with Marlive Harris and Luther E. Vann.
--4 June, 2008, review of ELEMENTAL, The Power of Illuminated Love published in CONNECT Savannah.
--March 2008, novel “Blood Kin, A Savannah Story,” featuring a foreword by Aberjhani, hit number four on ESSENCE Magazine Best Sellers List.
--7 March, 2008, featured in news article “A Taxi Writer” in Savannah Morning News.
--12 January, 2008, subject of feature article “Words and Paint” in Savannah Morning News.
--2 December, 2007, “Chase Von Interviews Aberjhani” for the ezine Student Operated Press.
--July 2007, interview with Randall Barfield featured in online ezine POETRY LIFE AND TIMES.
--February 2007, photo featured in "Preview Magazine" feature commemorating exhibit of art by Sam Gilliam at the Telfair Museum in Savannah, Georgia.
PRESENTATIONS, HONORS, & PERFORMANCES
--June 2008, “Man That Poetry Made” featured poem on GotPoetry.com
--April 2008, profiled for National Poetry Month on Peoples’ Lounge website.
--February 2008, presented membership in the Telfair Museum’s Friends of African-American Arts in Savannah, Georgia.
---Fall 2007, Featured Poet in the Smoking Poet Ezine.
--April 2007, joined the Academy of American Poets.
--January 2007, named The Writing Forum Poet of the Month.
--January 2007, presented anonymous sponsorship for Black Skylark Z-Ped Music Player web site on Authors Den.
--May 2006, named "Savannah Poet and Spoken Word Artist of the Year 2006" in CONNECT SAVANNAH Readers' Poll.
--October 19, 2005, joined The Authors Guild, Inc., and The Authors League of America, Inc.
This is a Steam Punk time machine designed after the movie of The Time Machine by H. G. Wells. The exhibition was for Blissfest to celebrate National Poetry Month at the Gill Foundation in Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2013.
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.