We all know that people are the same where ever you go.There is good and bad in everyone. We learn to live. We learn to give each other what we need to survive together alive. ~stevie wonder, paul mcCartney, ebony & ivory
"solitude puts my life in order. i take the word synonymous to silence which is my faithful ally. it cures and teaches my heart to be profound. speaks of truth and more eloquent and powerful than speech. solitude never fails me, never breaks, never…"
"Hello Bonette and welcome to Creative Thinkers International. I enjoyed my visit to your blogspot. I hope you have great time exploring CTI and taking advantage of its many user-friendly features.
Jul 6, 2012
Bonette Diccion is now a member of Welcome to Creative Thinkers International
she who loves, laughs, and cares, adores her daughters, life’s quests, and the one and only God. she who exists for the one who unconditionally loves her, for great works of art, for engaging books. she who wakes up in the morning for french vanilla out of a paper cup and for classical and modern music. she who is forever enthralled by the beauty of loving and relating, by nature and people. a self-proclaimed artist, passionate about love, affectionate and regard even the littlest things as substantial. always in search of personal peace and contentment. a very simple person with simple needs. she is more than what your naked eyes see.
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.