"Thank you for that welcome...this is such a needed site...for direction and the journey of creativity as so many times, my mind will not simply settle down..there are so many options in the world of original creativity and to share this with…"
Born with an innate curiosity about the world, I loved learning, still do, think of myself as an optimist and still imagine that I will write that novel, paint vividly wild and wonderful glimpses of life, blaze new and original paths and intend my journey through life will be filled with adventure, love, hope and dreams. As a child, I invented a utopian ideal filled with talking animals, vividly brilliant flowers and ideal friends. As a young mother, I planned exciting excursions of the mind and tried to instill within each of my most wonderful children a love for tasting life on every level. I write poetry, short stories and plays, am learning to play a violin, I play piano but want to improve and simply adore music, classical, jazz and standards. Combing the beach gives me freedom that I treasure.
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.