Hello Daniel: MY what an interesting poem, sort of surreal and ee cummings and you rolled into one. and the imagery is -- what can I say -- original? I don't like the line "you drawed with my dick." Not because of what it's saying -- that's fine. but that word is kind of sudden. Maybe you mmmmmmmmmm ed with my member -- or painted with my penis or something. painting with a penis is a VERY interesting concept. i like weird stuff. Thanks for sending me this. I should paint a picture to go with it, except i don't have a dick to draw with. Hm. I'll think of something. I have a question; I need a blurb 2-3 sentences, for my new website, www.droppinglikerubies.com. If you like any of it (only a little is here; there's some more on the site on all pages) could you send me afew words? If you hate my artwork, don't stress it. I will credit you with your review and i think I can put your email in as a link too. julianza
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.