Marcome pronounced (Marcomay) is a Canadian singer-songwriter and New Age Music artist. She produces and engineers her music recordings as well as her remixes. Marcome blends English lyrics with her unique wordless language and creates a New World influenced music that is energizing and very atmospheric.
Marcomé carefully and artistically fused together certain middle-eastern sounds with jazz style vocals and blended New Age music ideas and anchored it with World music percussions. Her remarkable debut album Seven Seas went around the world for years now and
is used for Television shows in Japan and Korea. For her many fans, the waiting will be well worth it. River of Soul goes farther and travels new paths musically, vocally and lyrically.
"Oh Yes...the part where just your eyes are in the sky reminds me of a recent poem of mine "Perchance to fall" where there is a passage alluding to a lover looking down upon me:
"...but now,I grow a bit less fearful,for I see…"
"Hello Marcome and thank you for sharing your beautiful harmonies with the CTI community. Between our community's many musicians and poets you should find yourself very much at home here. Please enjoy the site.
Hello Marcome and thank you for sharing your beautiful harmonies with the CTI community. Between our community's many musicians and poets you should find yourself very much at home here. Please enjoy the site.
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.