I have been happily married to a drop-dead gorgious woman for 50 years next March. Also I have 50 years of experience as a Computer Software Developer. In Jan of last year (2007) I received a PhD in Biological Defense, and in August of last year I enrolled in Concord Law School. I am studying for the Baby Bar which I will take in California on Oct 28rh. The main California Bar I do not take until I complete Law School at the end of 2011. I studied under Zen Master Shunryu Suzuki when I lived in Calif, but I have been in Virginia for the last 30 years. I am an ex-Marine, and was a Phychodrama intern at the Human Institute in Palo Alto. I am enlightened, and happy, but I have not yet made up my mind to what I want to do when I grow up.
Favorite TV Shows:
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Welcome to Creative Thinkers International to add comments!
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.