Tracee A. Hanna author of, The Masquerade Party, featured in the New York Times Best Selling anthology, Caramel Fava, edited by Zane, and Chocolate Cream, included in Zane's anthology, Honey Flava, was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Her first novel, A Little Bit of Sinning, was published in 2003.
She began writing erotica as an outlet for the secret desires of her overly inventive concupiscent imagination. Ultimate Freak-fest Fantasy is an embodiment of her decadent dreams.
Imagine, if you can, making your sensual fantasies a reality without disparagement or judgment. How lovely would it be to have a person in your life that you can truly be yourself with? No matter what, no matter who; this person will always be your friend and confidant.
Ultimate Freak-fest Fantasy is an explicitly written erotic novella exploring the love, lust and wildly experimental love life of a man and woman who have been much more than best friends for years. Samson and Bella filled their days and nights satisfying each other’s passionate desires during a hedonistic vacation to Jamaica. However their cherished friendship is put to the test when Samson wants more.
So much has happened to me since we last talked, good and bad. I'm in need of about 30,000 more words for my story and I'm trying to work on that. Found a publisher in Detroit that is willing to take my story. I was unable to get your book cause I'm unemployed right now and bills come first. Glad to see you still doing well. I'm working to be like you. LOL!
No prob! I will swing by sometime soon to check the group out. I will have to be selective with what I choose, as most of my erotica isnt' QUITE that explicit, but I do know I want to post tension and restraint there. Let me know what you think.
I have just totally revamped my page. The widgets, bio, background, everything is different! Let me know what you think :)
Hey there, Tracee :) How was your New Years. I wish you th best of your success with your erotica!
P.S. I noticed you left the same comment three times; just so you know, I have my profile set to approve comments first. I do that mostly so that I can keep track of things easier. When you rely on the event board, I find it can scroll quick through the day, so you may miss something. I know of some who read my poetry here that haven't seen something because they didn't know I posted it
hi i got an emial saying you left a friend invite dont know why but somtimes it dosnt show up on my site didnt want you to think i was ignoring you so looked you up so i could leave you an invite as a signe of friendship thought i would leave you with one of my pics
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.