My world is sometimes complicated and sometimes very simple. I have one grown son who is the light of my life and three cats I adore that take very good care of me. I have taught for 28 years and I am now a writer. The most astounding day of my life was when my first poem was published.
I am fortunate enough to have fantastic friends that people my world, they are the family I have built for myself.
The complicated parts are best kept to myself. I am Jewish by birth and choice but open to all forms of spiritual experience.
Don't know what it is about early morns/late evenings, my lovingkindness really comes through. I thought I'd share this with a couple friends:
Witnessed a prayer of honesty,
for a lost soul to find its way.
I witnessed a prayer in earnest today,
made with our internal sublime.
What a beautiful thing it was,
this prayer so honest,
for a man, woman,
who lost their time,
of being loved,
of someone being kind to them.
I witnessed that prayer of earnestness today,
and it inspired me,
to pray for another anyone I see who has lost their way,
pray for them not through my words,
but through the words of encouragement that I would give them,
through the essence of their lonely day.
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.