...may it touch you like lovers do at night, embraced in a dance of sensuality that makes small gods dance, entranced in the dance that only mortal bodies may weave, as love between to two bodies is weaved and conceived.
May true love touch you like dew touches leaves, bright leaves in a newborn spring, as tiny bells of faerie creatures, the sound of their bells music in bell…
He plays a song for her, as soft small hammers bounce off the strings; he plays upon that dulcimer a dream that he already sees, a dream that shall enter her mind as she slumbers,
a song that speaks of lifes more mysterious and more pleasant things.
He plays this song until she is lulled to sleep, and under the melody of this dulcimers song, her dreams are kept in his keep.
Her eyes drift lazily away from the worries of the day…
Nothing ...nothing compares to this sweet good morning, in which you awake to a loves enticing restraint, as I present to you chafe of bondage at wrists and feet, and I prepare for you a feat of sensual delights, a tactile delight of Breakfastt in bed.
As you lay restrained before me, quiet sigh played upon softest of lips, I feed you a single strawberry, placed between pursed and ruby red mouth, ruby like the color that will soon come…
As a goddess lies in a verdant field, golden flaxen hair cascading upon her pale white shoulders, dulcimer placed upon her waiting lap, a sky god of dulcimer and drum descends from the sky with golden sun tinted skin, a sky come upon her to set her fingers to play, to ply…
Apex Reviews has awarded The Cobb Legacy its highest rating of 5 stars, hailing the book as “... an eye-opening tale of drama, scandal, and intrigue highlighting the living, breathing history of a fatally-flawed, intrepid folk hero.”
I was more than surprised this morning when I googled the terms “bookcast” and “bookcasting.” I had imagined that what I was expecting to see in the results would have been common practice in this day and age, and yet I actually saw very little of what I had in mind. Moreover, I couldn't find entries for the words in Wikipedia, nor in the Wiktionary. In fact, this is the best definition I…
Here's a poem that I wrote as a child. I have been cleaning and I came across my old portfolio of poetry I had written. It was my first attempt at Concrete Poetry. You are more than welcome to share it, just be sure to credit it to me - Thank you!
They say angels are not real but I know they are very real.I came face to face with two of them yesterday.
The bus was due at 9.45am so my elderly mother and myself began walking down to the bus stop at 9.30.
The previous week our car decided to kick the bucket and we thought we would 'rough it' a little by trying to do all our shopping via public transport.Mum is in her eighties but young at heart and not easily beaten by much.Being without a car was not going to stop us…
Lately,I've been doing odd things to keep myself occupied. Well, one not so odd is volunteer my time at the Holocaust Museum in Dallas. That's pretty noble. Well people do it and they've lived through it. There was nothing noble about the root cause of why it existed in first place. The holocaust that is. There is a bit of worry and concern over today troubled times that we could end up repeating it if we don't educate ourselves and break down some language barriers and quick. We definitely… Continue
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.