The music business has been and is undergoing crazy changes that is shaking up all the major and small players in the industry. The problem is not the evolution of a different way of manipulating and consuming media but the failure of the player to foresee and yield to these changes.
In studying entrepreneurship last semester, I came across the concept of…
Greg reached for the SCRABBLE Players Dictionary and began flipping its pages. He’d played this game against his old nemesis, Barry, plotting his strategy carefully. Playing his last tile a few minutes ago, Greg held a slim lead—347-341. The nearly three-and-a-half-hour epic battle had gone nearly the way he’d planned it. Barry had darted out to a quick…
How can I change the World that I see, unless I’m willing to begin with me? Sharing the Word via the use of Godly platitudes fails to work with the wrong heart’s attitude. As human, we’re all inherently flawed; we all need God’s grace and to not be judged by His law. Although the world is in a hurting mess, there's help available for these times of distress. We have within us the ability to find solutions for the battles of our…
This is the link and preview of my new book Communication its a collection of some of my favourit lyrica poems and images both traditional and digital art i wanted to combine the pages as part of the art rather than just pages with words and pictures on them
The word “Change” is a big one that can mean a lot of things. Michael Rothenberg and Terri Carrion, the founders of 100 Thousand Poets for Change have shared this short interview to give some idea of the kind of changes they’re…
Click the link below to listen to Swallowtails and Waterfalls. This music contains the sounds of waterfalls and birdsong. It may surprise some of you to know how these sounds were made and sampled, to play on the iPad keyboard. Have a listen first, and take a guess or two.... The link takes you to a mini sound player... Click play...
Joe January’s story is anything but just a story, despite spanning two centuries. The denouement is less than happily ever after, and January at times comes across as a sort of comic book superhero. But in youth we often view ourselves as invincible, only later seeing the global repercussions of our actions. Yet given the chance to live life over again, how many would turn their back? Hence the meat of January’s story is largely about regret: how, through his own foolishness, he lost…
I have found lately
...that to my soul,
there has been grafted,
a new and hybrid sort of breed of wings,
with the power of an archangel,
and the sweetness of a cherub,
the power of Raphael,
and the sweetness of cupid fused into one.
I have found lately,
that I feel as if I could fy,
if I would but just let myself make that one mighty leap,
off the ground,
as the earth departs from my…
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.