I shall press my lips upon you,
till the very end of your sweet days,
pressing them close to yours,
even when worn thin,
by the pressing of many ends of years,
my lips shall still yearn to press their impress upon yours,
to press relief upon them in your miseries,
to press my joys upon them when our years ends come in both joys and fears.
You are my summer,
through the winter of it all,
through the winter wonderance of whispy snowflakes in your hair,
the warm winding embrace of you,
wilting warming memories of winter fireplaces fiery hue.
This is a pic of me with the belly dancers, a link to facebook. I don't know if it's a public profile though. Let me know everyone, if you can see a pic with this link. I am the stud on the far right :)
What inspires you?
Where does inspiration come from?
How is it that some people are natural writers, musicians, photographers,poets.
Whilst others who crave this magical gift, find great difficulty in doing these things?
How is it that when you sit and try to be inspired nothing happens.
When in others the magic flows continously and they create from nothing.
Is it something we are blessed with?
Can we… Continue
I've been invited to call into their show and talk about my poetry. This is a first for me - I've never been on the "air". Sooo it should be interesting, if nothing else. For those who may be looking to get in on the action, you should also check out the website.
If I were to put a number on all the things for which I am grateful in 2008, at the very least that number would be 320 because that’s how many sunrises I have seen thus far this year. Days are not something I take for granted, for in the immortal words of the great rhythm and blues singer Dinah Washington, “what a difference a day makes.” Indeed, the events that transpire… Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.