It's HERE! It's FINALLY here! My very first book of poetry, art, and photography is here, ready to imbibe!!! Oh, HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Thank you, Avenue U Publications and Lewis Crystal for believing in me, supporting my works, and making me SMILE!!!!! :)…
For the memory of Leoni Keating, James Bulger, Holly Wells, Jessica Chapman, Amanda Dowler and so many others in the news then and now....
Children of Shadows 1
(For All the Lost Children)
What sentinels watch over us, the lost, who fly as shadows What vengeful archangels take wing, keeping account of everything, While we are bound to life between two earthly planes? While only… Continue
Today could very well be called Poems Everywhere Day since poems are popping up on lunch bags, billboards, in emails, slipped into purses, and yes, tucked into pockets. Carrying only one seemed insufficient to me so I chose two favorites. This is the first one:…
Awareness>Consciousness>Perception, it is a moebius strip of reflection, a recursive cycle of indeterminate definitions of an internal mental function wherein observational functionalism and analytic reasoning work to define within and navigate through the boundaries of…
Please, sit and listen, the heart beats compassion; The starving soul cries out for love and fairness... — The key to the door — of world peace is justice!
To elevate consciousness' common senses Is the major task of our Human Race... — Of creative souls in free thinking minds — Equally sharing the given Earth's goods; — In intellectual development Of technical, — omniform art, and…
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.