If you were a butterfly, I would cry each night, simply so that I could feel your wings, as they brush up against me under the midday sun, as dreams of us loving are spun upon the dreams you weave, as you flutter your wings upon my now warmed skin, that is so eager to recieve the wings of you.
If you were a butterfly, I would let the entire moon crash around me, I would let it fall to earth, as moonrays scatter in the moons destruction, and your… Continue
My lips whisper this sweet silencing whisper to you,
as your body starts to speak to me,
in trembles and shudders,
the veil of ecstasies tears it utters,
that speak of its desire to commune with me,
to set itself free,
to be the woman for me that you have always wanted to be.
Let my body do all the talking,
as I kiss your lips with my fingers,
as I run my hands through your… Continue
I love you...
what a power these three words have,
in all facets of our sacred lives,
in all the sorrow,
in all the joy,
and in all the strife.
I ascended this earthy sphere one day,
and my soul,
it was sent to wander to see,
the mystery of loves grace of power of eternity,
by a force I know not what,
a force that made me the messenger,
so that others may see,
what it is that love has been,
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.