The power of creativity to add positive meaning and empowerment to our lives is something people throughout the global village have championed through many forms, including film, music, plays, poetry,…
One of the things we like to celebrate the most at Creative Thinkers International is the evident growth and development of our individual members. We previously announced that we would in part observe CTI’s 4th…
I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.
Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath. The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of… Continue
If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.
It’s the answer told by lines that stretched around schools and churches in numbers this nation has never seen; by people who waited three hours and four hours, many for the very first time in their lives,… Continue
Added by Aberjhani on January 12, 2009 at 5:10pm —
(Thank You to Ms. Sweetwater for the above shared image)
Hello CTI Friends and Visitors—
Please allow us to thank each of you for your participation, both publicly and behind the scenes, in the Creative Thinkers International First Anniversary Celebration. Without you it would have never happened so we’re grateful for all you did to make it happen.
We promised there would be winners in the Great CTI… Continue
In response to the question of whether or not those who contributed give-aways for the CTI Anniversary Celebration gift bags qualify for participation in the grand funtest, the answer is yes. Obviously, it would be extremely tacky if they won the competition to present them with their own contribution so we would provide alternatives. Aberjhani is the only CTI member exempt from claiming prizes but rest assured that his great prize is the joy of… Continue
Added by Aberjhani on September 8, 2008 at 10:30am —
Thank you everybody for the many suggestions––some posted, some via message––regarding our first CTI Anniversary Celebration. There’s not enough space to cover everything in this note so please look for others to follow. Some of the suggestions thus far include the publication of a CTI anthology, a friendly blog competition with a prize for the top blog of the week, songs of the day, podcasts, the creation of CTI radio station, a huge chat session, and… Continue
Poets' Picturebook poster courtesy of Marne L. Kilates
The Poets’ Picturebook ezine, edited by Creative Thinking International member Marne L. Kilates, hit a milestone this past week with the publication of its 10th Issue. In celebration of this fact, editor Kilates noted that: “Ten is good, the magic number of continuity, the two elements of the universe, the nothing and the one which, when together, nothing gives one a… Continue
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.