The ultimate goal of the Rites of Passage program is to have our entire group body stand forth as an actualized expression of God. We are undergoing this accelerated initiation process in order to manifest divinity in human form while in resonant group formation.
There is no other directive more important as this is one of the main keys to bringing forth the long awaited era of peace on Earth.
In the first Rite of Relationship, we established our rapport with God as the primary focus of our single pointed attention. To put God first in all that we do has become our sole reason for being.
As we progressed through to the second Rite of Divine Will, the vision for ever lasting world peace was gently planted in our hearts and minds. In this act of alignment, we experience a more pronounced fusion of our personal will with God's Will, resulting in a greater knowledge of how we are to accomplish our roles in the fulfillment of the Divine Plan through the power of Goodwill.
We are now prepared to behold the tremendous cosmic rays streaming forth from the spheres of Shamballa as the Councils of Light administer this crucial Rite of Transfiguration. As a collective forcefield of Divine Love, these Masters wield the Rod of Initiation, which sets into motion an expedited processes of synthesis within our being.
In the Rite of Transfiguration, we initiate deeper processes in the consummation of the human personality, transcending duality and seeing beyond the physical form. This phase of transformation is vital in order to experience any further expansion of our consciousness.
Once again, we summon from the depths of our being an intense one-pointedness that allows us to maintain our focus upon the end result coupled with an unwavering willingness to sacrifice all that we know.
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.