I lay down with your eyes looking down at mine,
as my eyes are drawn mysteriously to the hourglass,
that you have set upon your drawer...
and I feel a connection,
a syllogestic effect of time,
instilling itself with might in my mind,
that leaves me feeling like the sands caught in that voluptuous shape,
that is the antique mechanism of keeping time.
I lay still as time,
it trickles by,
trickles by like the sands of your hourglasses time,
your sands falling from your voluptuous shape into mine,
our sands' time intermingling,
the signal of the sandman reeling,
it's power relenting,
against our loves power of rhythm of rhyme.
I wish for you...
to turn me over,
than turn me over once again,
I wish for you to turn me over in infinite repeats,
so that our loves sands are never quite grown replete,
as our sands,
they mix and mingle,
and the heat of this friction,
it brings out a heat so single,
a heat that steams and obscures the clear view of our eros' time.
We lay here,
as our bodies form the time signature of the sun and the moon,
my suns rays melting and subsuming into your moons lights swoon,
and we turn each others pleasures on their head,
as well melt the night away...
in hourglasses' time.
I stare at it as you take your full possession of me,
as you fulfill your bodies obsession with me in glee,
your moonlit rays raising the hourglass' power in me,
to keep our time repeating into infinity.
This hourglasses bottlenecking of the sands of time,
it keeps our sands running with the urgency of limits imposed,
and yet when we start our lovemaking,
that holy truth is exposed
...that when our bodies meld together,
the idea of time dissolves away into an afterthought,
like the clothes that now lay strewn upon our bed.
I wish to divide the hours into minutes,
the minutes into seconds,
as we seek to create new measurments of time,
subdivisions of infninity,
so that we may keep multiplying our orgasms,
and stretch the time of this lovemaking session,
into and infinite boundary of seconds and minutes,
that stretch out into an infinity of hours,
that knows not the power of universives compulsion of computation,
that leads to cause and effect,
the power of loves of loves time,
falls under the power of our minds.
Let us take in the power of the sands of time,
as your orgasms are multiplied,
made multiple with mine,
and then let us commit the act of cosmic treason,
that act that goes beyond all rhyme and reason,
and let us smash that hourglass,
so that our lovemaking force,
it can be set free from the tyranny of time.
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.