lol thanks on the comment. I like to give people something to smile about when they come to my page :) I extensively edited the page so that it'd be easier to load. There are only 4 blogs on the front page now, and I've edited the players, etc. Some were dead links. I added a reverbnation widget from Wordmachinist as well. I managed to find the rose I used again for the background :)
I updated my profile summary, as well, as you may have seen. Alot has happened and changed since I arrived on the scene here :)
I know you're aware of this already but since neither of us ever got around to sharing it previously on CTI this seems like a good time for a clip of Maya Angelou receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom:
Hello POTP. Haven't checked out your page in a spell, will have to check it out again :) Hope you are well. I've always loved your avatar, by the way. It reminds me of what my soulf feels like :) For a long time, I've felt like a soul who came directly from an earlier era, particularly the 17th century...there is just something about that era for me...its art, its music, its ideas...
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.