Thanks ILWM, for the vid. Twas a good day :) Went out a couple of times, got tons of luv on my facebook wall, listening to some fave songs of mine. Gonna continue to listen to music today that means something to me emotionally or is simply some of my fave music :)
A lot of people lost power right along with you up and down the east coast but a few lost their lives as well. And two tornadoes bounced around NYC like it was a trampoline. Hard to believe or not, it happened and some communities are still recovering.
Now that really did make me LOL but as much as I love that song I hope you’ll hang around one more year at least. If you do and you give in to the urge to identity flip again please remember that I ALWAYS read entire posts before commenting.
solitude puts my life in order. i take the word synonymous to silence which is my faithful ally. it cures and teaches my heart to be profound. speaks of truth and more eloquent and powerful than speech. solitude never fails me, never breaks, never cracks but fulfills its promise to give harmony in my life. i appreciate your comment! thanks!
Yes, seems my Bday is very auspicous considering my interests :) With it being National Poetry Month, International Healing/Tai Chi day on the 28th, and National Jazz Appreciation Month.
My Guggenheim news was the icing on the cake :) Thanks for the Bday wishes :) I am continuing my 2 day celebrations today, been treated to a lunch, will be treated to an East Indian Dinner, than its off to a restaurant with friends :)
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.