That's some of that earthmantra netlabel for you :) Same label at archive.org that is in that vid you liked for latest poem, and I've used them for a couple of other poems, too. They have all free downloads at their own site, and at archive.org :)
I laughed and had a grand ol time watching Poor ol Mrs Postlewaite today. Even though I know the ending, it still cracks me up every time!! As you can see by my profile pic, I've gone London! LOL I am this years upper class twit of the year!
Funny thing is, Sarah, that this spotlight was done in summer of 08 lol It popped up again because I asked Aberjahni to fix to change the name from Robert M to my Robby baby name, and the pic to my wicked smile, as that is my settled "persona" online, and he decided to have this as a featured blog. Thanks on the congrats, though :)
I am watching more of your vids on youtube. I'd comment on them there, but now youtube won't let you log in unless you link their account with google...I'm not doing that lol I've never liked linking stuff.
There is no definition for poetry as such. Many poets repeatedly said many slogans for it.Let us now discuss the recent trends and the styles involved in writing the verses. I wish to invite all…Continue
Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: Each time we gather to inaugurate a president, we bear witness to the…Continue
Remarks delivered by President Barack Obama at approximately 1:35 a.m. EST November 7, 2012: Thank you so much.Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own…Continue
CREATIVE THINKERS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Membership at CTI is free and open to all those interested in either the production or appreciation of the creative arts, to include literature, visual art, dance, music, film, spiritual theory, the social sciences, philosophy, general humanities, scientific inquiry, education in general, and other disciplines intended to enhance the quality of life for all humanity. Applicants should be at least 17 years old and members are allowed one full profile per person.
2. Materials posted by Members of CTI are their sole responsibility and not that of CTI management or any other member of the CTI site.
3. While recognizing that the work of creative artists is often controversial by its very nature, CTI prohibits and discourages the posting of any overtly obscene and intentionally inflammatory material. These include overt pornography, racist diatribes, religious slander, and any postings promoting discrimination against or the oppression of other human beings.
4. In the interest of stimulating creative growth, we encourage dialogue and even debate. However, Members should avoid leaving intentionally offensive or antagonistic remarks on the pages of Fellow Members. We can disagree and still remain a harmonious community.
5. Explore, grow, share, and enjoy your creative success.
Please remember, these guidelines are likely to evolve as the site itself continues to evolve and develop. We welcome and encourage your input. After all, yours are some of the best minds on the planet so we would be very foolish not to listen to what you have to say.